Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Ozy & Tobi - Pinto horses ~ Vancouver area pet photography

I don't get the chance to photograph horses very often, but last weekend I went out to the barn with my friend to meet her new horse.

This is Ozy. It isn't the more traditional portrait that I hoped to take but I quite like the way it shows all the colours and shadings he has. There will be opportunities for portraits on another day.

Pinto horse turning head away so underside shows

While I was there I took some photos of Tobi as well. His owner says she has a hard time photographing his two-toned eyelashes, so I did my best to get some photos that emphasize that detail.

Tobiano pinto horse in Vancouver BC

Tobiano horse eye close up showing eyelashes

I need a lot more practice with horses, and I am going to do my best to schedule more time for it this year.

Tracy Sutherland Photography specializes in timeless classic representations of the pets that enrich our lives. Tracy lives in Sea to Sky country north of Vancouver, BC, Canada, and works in Whistler, Squamish, and Vancouver.

No comments:

Post a Comment