Friday, February 22, 2013

Project 52 - Love ~ Vancouver area pet photographer

Every week a group of pet photographers takes photos on a theme for Project 52. We are supposed to take new photos, and I did, but first I need to show you this older shot, titled "The Kiss". Doesn't it say "love" to you?

Pretty dog licking a cute child's face

I have been meaning to try to get a more recent version of that photo for a while now, and this week's theme almost forced me to do it NOW. So tonight child, dog, and I (and a jar of peanut butter) sat down to work on it.

This is what we got:

Cute child being licked by a pretty brown dog

Pretty sweet, huh?!

Please visit all the other talented pet photographers in the group (starting with Boston Dog Photography by Blue Amrich) by following the links at the bottom of our posts. After browsing through all the other entries you will end up back here.

Tracy Sutherland Photography specializes in timeless classic representations of the pets that enrich our lives. Tracy lives in Sea to Sky country north of Vancouver, BC, Canada, and works in Whistler, Squamish, and Vancouver.

11 comments:

  1. I actually much prefer your recent shot! So cute - and I never thought of using peanut butter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are very cute! Great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those wet doggie kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Hard to go wrong with this scenario, actually... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That brought a tear to my eye. How sweet. I'm curious, how much time was it between the two shots?

    Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! Deanna, it has been about 2 years. I'm going to try not to let it go so long before the next version.

    ReplyDelete