Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My dog and I ~ Pet Photographer in the Sea-to-Sky region

Recently one of my kids and I took the dog for a walk. I had my camera along and she asked if she could take a photo. It scares me to let a child hold my good camera but I also try to encourage interests, and I didn't have another camera with me, so I put the strap around her neck, crossed my fingers, and let her.

Me kneeling beside my dog taken by my child

I think she did a pretty good job.

We're going to try again soon. I don't have any good photos of Caiman and me together and it would be nice to have one.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this photo. Probably one of my favorites. The processing is beautiful as well.
    ~Kerrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. She did a great job! And as photographers we probably all could use more shots with us actually in them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! In a way it was a good thing that I didn't know this was going to happen - I would have stressed about what I was wearing (and combed my hair) but I didn't have the chance. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She did a beautiful job!
    Susan H.

    ReplyDelete