Friday, April 26, 2013

Project 52 - Hungry ~ BC pet portrait photography

This week the theme for P52 was "Hungry". I figured this was going to be an easy week - Caiman is a world class drooler, and I have many good drooling photos in my files. I was confident that I could get new photos like that this week.

Wrong...

Caiman didn't drool for me at all! Well, not in any way that I could catch in photographs. So I had to flip to Plan B and take photos of breakfast. I got some cute wrinkles in his nose though, so it is all good.

Retriever eats his breakfast

This is a photo from last year that shows what I was expecting to get. I call it "Bubbles".

Portrait of a drooling dog

(The number on his tag is no longer valid, so please don't call it. You won't reach me!)

Project 52 is a group project. Please visit all the other talented pet photographers, starting with Windsor Ontario Pet Photographer, NCS Pet Photography, by following the links at the bottom of our posts.

Tracy Sutherland Photography specializes in timeless classic representations of the pets that enrich our lives. Tracy lives in Sea to Sky country north of Vancouver, BC, Canada, and works in Whistler, Squamish, and Vancouver.

7 comments:

  1. Caiman is so cute! I love the way he is looking at his food in that first picture. The bubbles are funny too. My dogs will do that sometimes if I'm not moving fast enough for them while preparing their breakfast/dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little wrinkles are cute but i love those bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww. Caimen is such a handsome boy even with his bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caimen is such a good looking boy. So gentle looking. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caiman is a lovely gentleman...I love the bubbles!

    ReplyDelete