Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Library photo exhibition ~ Squamish Valley Photo Club

The Squamish Valley Photo Club is holding an exhibit in the Squamish library foyer in December. We were all asked to submit the photo that we considered to be The Best of 2012.

Dog portrait photograph

I had a difficult time choosing one photo that I thought could be "The Best" one of the year for me. In the end this one won, mostly because the effect is exactly what I was hoping to get when I set up my lights. Also, this is a good photo of my dog, Caiman, and I am rarely happy with the photos I take of him.

There is an opening reception at the library tomorrow (December 5th) from 6-8pm, and the display will be up for the rest of the month. Please come by and check it out!

Tracy Sutherland Photography specializes in timeless classic representations of the pets that enrich our lives. Tracy lives in Sea to Sky country north of Vancouver, BC, Canada, and works in Whistler, Squamish, and Vancouver.

No comments:

Post a Comment