Saturday, November 10, 2012

SPCA Kittens at Bosley's | Squamish Pet Photography

I went into Bosley's in Squamish one day this week and met these cuties. I'm allergic to cats, so I can't have one, but I would have taken little black Mist home in a heartbeat if I could.

Four tiny little black kittens - two boys, two girls - named Mist, Stormy, Thunder and Lightening.

Tracy Sutherland Photography Tracy Sutherland Photography
Tracy Sutherland Photography Tracy Sutherland Photography

And below them, two slightly bigger orange boys named Lunchable and Juicebox.

Tracy Sutherland Photography Tracy Sutherland Photography

When I was in most of these darlings were still looking for a home. If you are in the area and looking for a kitten please go by and visit with them. They are adorable!

And, lastly, my favourite photo from the day. This is one of the orange boys, I've forgotten which one, and when I saw the light and shadows in this photo I knew it needed to be turned into a black & white image.

Tracy Sutherland Photography


Tracy Sutherland Photography specializes in timeless classic representations of the pets that enrich our lives. Tracy lives in Sea to Sky country north of Vancouver, BC, Canada, and works in Whistler, Squamish, and Vancouver.

No comments:

Post a Comment