Friday, May 3, 2013

Project 52 - April Showers Bring May Flowers

April Showers Bring May Flowers. That's the theme for Project 52 this week. We were free to interpret it any way we wanted, but I have to tell you that it didn't take me long before I was imagining another photo in my Dogs With Flowers On Their Heads series. I was worried that this was too ambitious, but in the end it turned out better than I hoped.

Small yellow daisies rain down on cute brown dog

Project 52 is a group project. Please visit all the other talented pet photographers, starting with Petlense Photography , Wichita, Kansas, by following the links at the bottom of our posts.

Tracy Sutherland Photography specializes in timeless classic representations of the pets that enrich our lives. Tracy lives in Sea to Sky country north of Vancouver, BC, Canada, and works in Whistler, Squamish, and Vancouver.

12 comments: